6 Jul 2011

New Ideas

I've gotten some inspiration from this nice lady.

I've decided that I will start making summery Christmassy stuff.  It's summer over Christmas in South Africa, see?  Because I've come to the realisation that with my time-shortage I will not be able to make a lot of wintery stuff in time for the next KlipKlap market.  Or even the one after that.  But I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to get a bunch of stuff together for the market in September - which would be spring.  Although, rest assured, I will not be making any reindeer or similar stuff to KerryAnne's.
I think it's pretty good do-able idea!  Thanks KerryAnne!

My other inspiration will be coming from Country Living UK.  I do love it so, although we get it about a month later than the UK people do.  But that doesn't bother me in the least.  I've never seen a Country Living USA, but I have a book they published: "Crafting a Business", which I will be talking about on another day.

In other news, I forgot to mention before that I've bought a speedstick (dongle) so that I now actually have Internet at home.  At last!  As nothing in my life is ever easy, let me just mention that I live right on the edge of their coverage area.  Which makes my Internet veeeerrrryyyy sssslllloooowww.  And since National Intelligence (a contradiction in terms, I know!) is just behind my house, the news is that we will never have full coverage here.  Last night I bought some fabric from Skinny laMinx, and I had to try the payment three times before it actually went through.  By the way - take a look at Skinny LaMinx's stuff.  Very original and good-looking!  Proud to say she's a South African!

Well, I have to go put supper on!

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!