20 Jul 2011

Excitement on my part

And the news is that I have a stand at the Klip Klap Art and Antiques Market in September!

I'm really excited and looking forward to it so much!  I'm planning everything out and have started working like a crazy person to get as much stuff made before then as I can.
There's beach bags, bunting and lots of pins planned.  Not to mention the evening clutches, gift bags and embellished notebooks.

Now, any tips on how I can make the most of the experience on the day?  Tips on display - it is an open-air market and I will be taking my gazebo?

Before I spend more time on the internet, let me get behind that sewing machine!


Ce(excited)cilia

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a stall at a market! Cannot wait to see the pictures. http://pinterest.com/leilabadsha/
    take a look at this link, i found some ideas for market stalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leila! I can use all the ideas I can get...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great, Cecilia! My advice would be to make as much as you can. Shoppers like having a lot (but not crammed and crowded) to pick through. And also, to build your display UP, as in vertical, as much as possible. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!