6 Jul 2012

Five things Friday number 23







I will share every Friday five things.  I will place them in no order of importance, just five things.   I will try not to over-explain.  In fact, I will attempt to explain nothing at all…..

Five things I love about being married:

1.      Knowing that there’ll be someone at home to listen to me when things are going badly at work.

Happily Married



2.      Not having to do the dating thing.

speed dating

3.      Knowing that my girls will be looked after and loved in case anything happens to me.


4.      Knowing that he loves me the way I am, and that I don’t have to pretend or try to impress him.


5.      Knowing that I won’t sleep alone tonight.




Do you love being married?  Or do you love being single?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!