15 Jun 2012

Five things Friday number 21






I will share every Friday five things.  I will place them in no order of importance, just five things.   I will try not to over-explain.  In fact, I will attempt to explain nothing at all…..

Five things I do believe:

1.      That Jesus Christ lived on earth and died on the Cross for me
cross god


2.      That life teaches you lessons and that lessons are repeated until you have learnt the lesson

Life Lessons

3.      That a cup of tea can make anything better



4.      That you can control the thought that come into your head



5.      That dancing in the rain is good for you.

Romance 1 dancing in the rain jpg



What are the beliefs that you hold?

Next week's theme: "Five things my mother did"
Join in, won't you?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!