8 Jun 2012

Five things Friday number 20







I will share every Friday five things.  I will place them in no order of importance, just five things.   I will try not to over-explain.  In fact, I will attempt to explain nothing at all…..

Five things I don’t believe:

1.      That anybody ever was born bad
Kreepsville 666 Red 'Born Bad' Embroidered Patch

2.      That carrots make you see better


3.      That love is a feeling

Credits to: http://mihaisk.deviantart.com/#/d2pt7en


4.      That green tea is healthy for you (ew)

IMG_1806


5.      That there are really people who believe the earth is flat



What are the things you find hard to believe?

So if you want to take part, next week's theme is "Five things I do Believe".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!