21 Jan 2012

Part 1 of my News

Today I met the lovely Laura, owner of Journey2Joy, which is a gift shop in Garstfontein, Pretoria, and her partner Madri.


I am very honored, grateful, happy and excited to have some bags, aprons and flower pins in her shop from today.


There is a wide selection of things in the shop.  Believe me, if you are looking for a gift, there will be something for you to choose from in this shop.


Laura seems to have great things planned for her shop, and I can see her only going from strength to strength.
There is even a beauty shop inside, so not only can you get a gift, you can have a mani as well!  Brilliant idea, I say!


If you are in the area, do drop by and support not only me, but all the other artists who have their items there and Laura and Madri as well!


1 comment:

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!