27 Jan 2012

Five things Friday number 1

I will share every Friday five things.  I will place them in no order of importance, just five things.   I will try not to over-explain.  In fact, I will attempt to explain nothing at all…..

Five things I am grateful for:


1. My girls (obviously)









When Alexia was crawling - so long ago now!

Big sister Sonia on her phone, as one does

2.  My husband (even if he does drive me wild at times)


On holiday, taking hay-fever meds

3. My best friend, Tina
I used to call her Tinkerbelle when we were kids
Source

4. Jesus Christ
5. Glasses (I would otherwise not be able to do anything whatsoever)

 












What are the five things you are grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!