14 Sept 2012

Five things Friday number 31




I will share every Friday five things.  I will place them in no order of importance, just five things.   I will try not to over-explain.  In fact, I will attempt to explain nothing at all…..

Five favourite foods:

1.      Chocolate – it’s a food group all on its own


2.      Macaroni and cheese (particularly the mac ‘n cheese I make)


3.      Potatoes – in any shape of form, baked, fried, boiled, hot or cold

Potatoes

4.      Chicken salad – the mayonnaise-y one, or the smoked chicken salad, love ‘em both

Chicken Celery Salad

5.      Fried chicken





There’re more foods I love, fruit, vegetables…. But these are my favourite favourites.  What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!