17 Aug 2012

Five things Friday number 28





I will share every Friday five things.  I will place them in no order of importance, just five things.   I will try not to over-explain.  In fact, I will attempt to explain nothing at all…..

Five things that changed my life:

1.      Being kept out of the High School I wanted to go to.

Bemidji, MN : Old High School

2.      Ballet
3.      Stopping ballet

File:Ballet-Ballerina-1853.jpg

4.      Meeting my husband


5.      Being born again in Jesus

Edit note: I've had to remove this picture, as the website it refers to has been reported for malware, thus placing my computer and yours at risk.  Better safe than sorry.

What are some of the things you believe changed the course of your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment, I love to hear your views!